Saturday, February 25, 2012

Project Overload!!

Ugh! I have three projects to do this weekend. The first is for a birthday present. The second and third are for school. They are all very elaborate because of my need to clear the shelves at A.C. Moore (local craft store). I also pounce on any oportunity to be creative. So that leaves me with a very busy weekend and a hot glue gun that is always at the ready and plugged in. I'm taking a short break before starting on my third and I'm 100% tired. I don't know if any of you have been in this situation before but putting a lot on your plate, even with something you love doing, is exhausting. I want so badly to go to bed but I also want to get as much done as possible to free up tomarrow so I can sleep in really late. This is a project weekend I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment