Monday, February 20, 2012

Candy Stop Motion

It took 405 pictures, two days, and a lot of candy to make. In photography class we each had a partner and got to make a stop motion. My friend Sierra and I decided to use candy with ours. The chocolate bar was 1 pound of solid chocolate. The whole time was a fight within ourselves to not eat the chocolate. Especially because the smell was tempting us the whole time. We did the first part thinking we were done. So you can imagine how much longer that chocolate lasted. But our teacher wanted more added to it. Well, we had already eatin the chocolate bar so me and my dad had to go get another one after school that day. While at the store I saw all the different types of candy and got an idea. Why don't we spell candy with candy? The only candy that didn't come from the store was the candy leggos. I got those in a store called It's Sugar in Baltimore. After it was all finished we sat in the lobby of our school and ate the candy for the remander of the class. When one of our friends would pass by they would stop and help use make the candy dissapear. I don't know what was more fun, making it or eating it. I hope it looks as good as it tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment