Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mad Libs!

I love mad libs! They are so much fun and always turn out extremly funny in the end. This one is called "Letter from Camp."


Dear ____(Relative)_____,
I am having a(n) ____(Adjective)____  time at camp. The counselor is ____(Adjective)_____ and the food is ____(Adjective)____ . I met ____(Name of Person in Room)____  we became ____(Adjective)____ friends. Unfortunately, ____(Name of Same Person in Room)_____ is ____(Adjective)_____ and I ____(Verb Ending in “ed”)_____ my ____(Body Part)_____ so we couldn`t go ____(Verb Ending in “ing”)____ like everybody else. I need more ____(Plural Noun)____ and a ____(Noun)____ sharpener, so please ____(Adverb)____    _____(Verb)______  more when you ____(Verb)_____ back.
Your _____(Different Relative)_____,
______(Name of Different Person in Room)_______          

No comments:

Post a Comment